HOW ATTORNEYS BENEFIT FROM AVAPP
AVAPP serves to provide attorneys and financial planners the necessary advanced training and experience to help Veterans or their widows qualify for the VA Pension. Joining AVAPP today will provide immediate access to:
- A one to two hour one-on-one training session over the phone
- Marketing materials to use for promoting your VA Pension planning practice
- Assistance with sourcing assisted living facilities and referrals in your area
- Access to our member-only webinars
- Discounted pricing for our conferences and all our products
- Phone and web support from James Swain and our staff to answer questions
Where else do you have access to subject matter legal experts who are a phone call or email away just by mere membership in an organization? In addition, by being a member of AVAPP you will be a member of a nationally recognized group committed to serving veterans in need.
Veteran or Widows: Do you qualify for VA benefits?
- Are you over 65 or 100% disabled?
- Did you or your spouse serve in WWII, Korean, or Vietnam War period?
- Did you or your spouse have a general or better discharge?